Hi sweeties! I’ve been quite busy lately and I haven’t been able to write that much on the blog. Sorry about that! I’m going to make few outfit post later this week but because I have received quite many new beauty products the past few months and many of you have been asking for reviews about these products, then what do you think if I start posting beauty reviews once a week. It’ll be 100% my honest opinion, even though I have been receiving these products as a press gift. Also, I want to be clear that I’m no professional make-up artist or skin doctor, so I only talk about my own experience and clearly, all the products what I try and love would not be loved by all of you.
For my first beauty post, I’m collaborating with multinational cosmetics brand, Revlon. I mostly knew this beauty brand by their famous lipsticks and nail polishes, so I was super happy to try other products too. I’ll bring out 5 new Revlon beauty products what I tried and loved over the past month. Yes, I have actually tried all of these products and I will tell you what I liked most about them:
- Revlon ColorStay™ Exactify Liquid Liner (Shade: Intense Black) – I can honestly tell you that I have never able to make a straight eyeliner line. I think I just don’t have a hand for that. So I’m more than happy that Revlon has made my days easier and now I can make a thin and straight line because this liner has a unique wheel tip applicator. I didn’t know how to use it at first but I watched this video and now I got it! So for you who don’t like to use normal liners, this product can be life-changing. Also, it does not budge and you can easily wash it off!
2. Revlon ColorStay™ 2-in-1 Compact Makeup&Concealer (Shade: 200Nude) – I have used this compact product when I need to attend many events, photo shoots or meetings in a row because I know this foundation will last all day long. It has that demi-matte finish and it covers my breakouts, redness and even undereye darkness. The only thing that I don’t like that much is this concealer. I think it’s too heavy for my skin or somehow it starts creasing under my eyes. But if you’re looking a compact product with applicator and mirror, that is for you.
3. Revlon PhotoReady™ Eye Primer + Brightener – That’s the product I like to use to reduce the appearance of lines and darkness under my eyes. Also, I use this product to brighten my nose line and I use it around each nostril and the centre of the chin. It really gives that glow where needed.
4. Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow (Shade: 720 Chocolate) – I really like this shade and that creamy texture, but I’m not the huge fan of this pro-inspired built-in-brush. It’s soft but I like to use longer brushes or my finger to apply the eyeshadow. Also without this brush, I can blend this crème eyeshadow more easily.
5. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ (Shade: HD Glam) – This metallic matte lipcolour is my favourite right now! First thing, what I noticed when I opened this lip gloss was this candy-like smell. It’s so divine! The second thing what I like about this lipcolor is this shade Glam – it’s just perfect for this spring/summer season. Also, I have to mention that these lipcolors are 100% wax-free, gel formula.
This blog post is sponsored by Revlon*