About a month ago, I got my hands on this new beautyblender® Bounce Liquid foundation, Opal Essence Serum Primer, Re-dew Set & Refresh Sray and a new Glass Glow Shinelighter highlighter. I have use them since I got them and take some time to read my honest review about these products.
I start with the famous beautyblender® Bounce Liquid foundation.
What they promise? A weightless, full-coverage foundation in 40 shades that easily blends for a flawless finish and a revolutionary bare-skin feel.
- I would definitely not call it full- coverage foundation, more medium I would say.
- On my skin it’s super nice and smooth, velvety and soft feeling.
- It’s not cakey or heavy on my skin.
- You can easily build it up and you could do layering if you need more coverage. I usually don’t have to use a lot of product (1-2 full pumps), because of my good skin condition.
- I prefer to use the beautyblender® primer when I have a long day because it stays on a little better than without primer but it’s not necessary for everyday use.
- It’s super light-weight and it dries matte on your skin, so wait for a little when you try to find your tone in the shop.
- Would I buy it again? Problably not because it’s too expensive and I have use many other cheaper products what have the same effect.
- Price: ~42.90
- I really love the look of this bottle but I don’t like that little opening on the bottle design, because it’s hard to clean and beautyblender® itself leaves foundation marks on the blending side.
- It’s definitely innovating and unique, but also really practical if you’re using a beautyblender® when you put your foundation on because you have a built-in make up palette.
beautyblender® Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray
What they promise? This do-it-all mist hydrates, adds luminosity, refreshes makeup, and gives versatility to your existing makeup. Created with a fine mist nozzle, it doesn’t disturb makeup so you can use it anytime, anywhere.
- I love it!
- Really, it’s the best re-dew mist! It moisturize my skin every time I spray it on my face and I feel refreshed and rehydrated.
- And it’s so gentle and doesn’t leave any spots on my face like other mists.
- It doesn’t make my face feel sticky or disrupt my makeup.
- It’s not so much setting spray, I would say, but I rearly use setting sprays anyway.
- Would I buy it again? Yes, deinitely worth the money and I love a good product when I see it.
- Price: ~29,90€
beautyblender® Opal Essence Serum Primer
What they promise? Capture that golden hour glow with this hydrating serum primer which delivers the perfect dose of dewiness. The nourishing transformative texture creates a hydrating base so foundation glides over skin without clinging to any dry patches or lines while keeping skin from looking dull or too greasy.
- I usually don’t wear primer but sometimes when I have many events, I like to be sure that my makeup stays on the whole day. I have use this product now some days and it gives me hydrated feeling during the day and it keeps my makeup in place.
- I have rather dry skin and this serum primer helps me with that. I don’t have to use any oil serums under this one.
- It’s not sticky.
- I only use 2-3 drops and that’s what I need for a glowy look. Also I use it with Bounce foundation.
- Would I buy it again? No, it’s too pricey for a primer in my opinion.
- Price: ~35.90€
beautyblender® Solid Blendercleanser
What they promise? A highly effective yet gentle sponge and brush cleanser in an easily portable solid formula. This gentle cleanser breaks up makeup and grime while maintaining the integrity of beautyblender® sponge’s exclusive material.
- It really is my favorite cleanser for beautyblender® and other brushes.
- I have also use other companies cleansers and normal body wash or hand wash and nothing really beats this Solid Blendercleanser. With 1 wash it’s already so much more cleaner than with 3-4 washes.
- It’s unfortunate that it’s so small. I wish it would be bigger because I love to clean my beautyblender® so often that it’s gone too fast.
- PS! It’s travel friendly product as well.
- Would I buy it again? Definitely yes! Best cleanser in town!
- Price: ~14,90€
beautyblender® Glass Glow Shinelighter
What it promise? This highlighter is a smooth colorless balm which offers a gorgeous glistening radiance. For skin that is luminous without all the frost and sparkle, the lightweight formula melts into skin and stays glossy for hours without feeling sticky or heavy.
- At first, I was pretty sceptic about this product because I have only used basic highlighters before. Balm highlighter was totally new thing for me and I have to say that after first time I didn’t like it that much.
- But it makes your summer glowy skin look super dewy and glossy. It’s start to grow on me, because it’s totally clear and there is no glitter inside.
- It can be worn on your bare skin, under/over your foundation, even over powder.
- It gives quite natural sweaty/wet look but for me it still felt a little sticky when you apply it. But it kind of disapears inside of your skin by time.
- Would I buy it again? No. It’s fun to try it but I prefer shimmer highlighters on a everyday basis and it’s also too expensive for highlighter.
- Price: ~25,90€
All theses products where gifted to me by beautyblender® Nordic*