I thought that maybe you would like to know what was my favorite beauty products of 2018. I’ll list here all my favorite and most-used skin and hair care and make-up products. It’s quite long, so bear with me.
Vita Liberata products have been on my bathroom shelve many years and these three are my absolute favorite ones.
- Invisi Foaming Tan Water is a completely clear tanning mousse for zero risks of transfer, it gives a natural-looking tan result that develops over 4-8 hours that lasts for up to 7 days.
- Body Blur Sunless Glow HD Skin Finish gives an instant tan and you can wash it off easily. If you want to glow like a movie star then this is your product. I use it throughout all the year and it’s the perfect help when I have
- Marula Self Tan Dry Oil delivers a luxurious, instant bronze skin finish and a radiant, even skin tone. It builds your most natural-looking sunless tan with organic
DHA,while delivering antiagebenefits with precious marula, monoi, and neroli oils. It guards against the aging and burning effects of the sun with high factor broad-spectrum SPF 50.
- My absolute favorite shower product is L’Occitane Amande Shower Oil. It’s already my second boddle and it’s my husbands favorite as well. He finished my last boddle so fast that I bought this time two in advance that we would not run it out so fast.
- My second favorite thing is this L’Occitane Gommage Riche Corps Rich Body Scrub. I love that smell of shea butter and it leaves my skin so moisturized and fresh.
- I have been a huge sauna’s fan since I was a little girl and I’m currently addicted to using HOIA Lemongrass Body Scrub when going to the sauna. It removes dead skin cells and its rich in organic shea butter and coconut oil, which leaves your skin soft, moisturized and silky smooth.
- L’Occitane Amande or Shea hand creams are the best! I have been using these for ages and I have them in all sizes and in every handbag.
- HOIA Deeply moisturizing handwhip is my new favorite. It’s super oily and rich but my dry hands need it almost every night. Don’t worry, it doesn`t leave oily residue – it absorbs quickly.
- HOIA Monoi de Tahiti butter which smells so divine and it’s super versatile. You can use it as a body butter, hair mask, bath oil or even relieves sunburnt.
- HOIA Coconut bodywhip is almost empty as you see and I’m already wanting to order a new one. It’s my favorite body moisturizer. It smells like heaven and it alleviates my dry and flaky skin. PS! This bodywhip is ideal for babies, pregnant women and for those with sensitive skin.
- Bioderma Make-up removing micelle solution has been in my make-up bag for at least 2 years and removes every type of make-up.
- L’Occitane Cleansing Oil is such nice and easy makeup remover if you like to wash your make-up off. PS! It doesn’t leave your face oily if you’re
- HOIA Rejuvenating Face Serum is filled with different oils. It’s so good that my first bottle is already starting to get empty, so I’m definetely in need of
newone. D’DIFFERENCE5D SmootingSerum was my second serum from that brand and I absolutely love their serums. Such a good moisturizersbefore makeup and face cream.
- Lush Cosmetic Lad facial moisturiser is a nice face cream what I apply when I’m going to wear make-up. It’s like a primer cream.
- Environ Skin
EssentiA‘ is perfect booster cream when I need a vitamines in my face. It leaves my face beautifully radiant and healthy looking.
Sheet masks are my favorite type of facial masks. I use these three different brand (It’s Skin, TonyMoly, and Holika Holika) masks but I love Holika Holika Green Tea multipack the most. It’s much more environmental friendly than the others and it’s so easy to open this package.
- Real Techniques Powder Brush and Blush Brush are my everyday brushes and I have had them at least 2-3 years already but they are still going strong so I don’t see any point to throw them out.
- BEAUTYBLENDER has also been my favorite sponge for ages. I have had many colors and sizes but my favorite one is the pink original one (didn’t find it to make the picture, but this is just the other color). Beautyblender just gives the perfect finish for every foundation.
I use these three
- Revlon 2-in-1 Colorstay foundation has been in my makeup bag since February and I use it when I need a heavier base to hide some pimples. Also, I really like that it contains a concealer and a mirror!
Holika HolikaHard Cover Lighting foundation is a lighter version foundation that leaves my skin smooth and silky. I really like the feel of this applicator.
- Revlon Photoready Eye Primier+Brightener is such a life
savorwhen I haven’t slept that much and these dark-circles are showing up.
- Kiko Soft Focus Foundation Mineral Powder has been my favorite for years and I have emptied many of these.
- Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder is my new favorite. It’s super lightweight and it lasts for hours without drying or caking.
- NYX Born to Glow is my absolute favorite since last summer! This palette has all the products that you need: highlighters, bronzers, and even blushes.
- Revlon Highlighting Palette is a perfect palette for
travellingbecause it has all the products in small sizes.
I’ve never been in good terms with my brows because they are so light and so uneven. So I’m always super happy when I find easy and good brow products to use. These three are my favorites:
- Estée Lauder “The Brow Multi-tasker” is what I use for everyday makeup. It’s the perfect lighter color and it’s super easy to use.
- If I do evening makeup then I usually use Revlon Colorstay Brow Pencil. With an angled tip it’s also super easy to use and I really like this brush to give my brows a right shape.
- KIKO Eyebrown Fibers Colored Mascara is
perfectproduct what I use to give a final touch for my brows.
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette is such a perfect palette for me. It contains two of my favorite shades “High” and “Dirty sweet” what I use the most and then “Radar” and “Black Market” for a smoky eye.
- Revlon Colorstay Creme Eye Shadow “Praline” is my everyday tone!
Holika HolikaEye Metal Glitter is such a show stopper! I use it every Christmas and New Years Eve Party.
I have picked out three of my favorite mascaras. I use them all but on different occasions.
- Max Factory Volume Infusion is my newest one and it’s such a perfect everyday mascara. It separates all my lashes and gives them perfect volume and shape.
- SLA Paris Oversize mascara is also a really good everyday mascara. It gives you long XXL lashes and a babydoll look.
Volumazingmascara is a perfect one for a night out look. More in here.
I use so many lipsticks and lip products that it’s hard to choose my favorite one. But here is a list what I use most often!
- L’Occitane 100% Shea Butter and Ultra Rich Lip Balm are my winter savers. Lately, my lips are so dry and broken that only these things help them.
- HOIA Sparkling Lip Balm and Good Boom Lip Balm are both natural lip products with little extra and I like to use them everyday basis.
- Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in nude color is my go-to lipstick for months now!
- Inglot Jennifer Lopez Liquid Lipstick has won my heart and I use it when I’m heading to the dinner or a event when I need a long lasting matte lipstick.
I have written about my favorite shampoo and conditioner already last summer, so if you haven’t read about it, you can just click in here.
- I just wanted to point out my favorite dry shampoo from Batiste range which is Strength and Shine.
- My favorite hair rings are the Invisibobble ones. These hair rings are the only ones what actually can hold my long and heavy hair together without pulling out all of them when I take it away from my hair.
- I love hair oils and one of my favorite ones is Balmain Argan Moisturizing Elixir. This smell is so good that I can’t stop using it. I’m totally in love with it.
- My long hair always gets tangled so easily and to detangle them I use Balmain Leave-in Conditioning Spray. It works like a magic!
- HOIA Hair Serum is such a good oily hair mask. I use it every time when I go to
because you have to hold it in your hair at sauna, leat20 minutes. My hair always looks so healthy after using it.
My favorite perfume of 2018 was H&M “Sparks with fly”. I know, it’s usually I would pick Versace or DNKY but this scent just won my heart. It’s super affordable and the bottle looks so vintage. I guess you can find a good perfume from H&M as well.